Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

IBS, from 1 year - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi..
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I helpyou
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   My i know what is ur name and speclisation?
Doctor :   General Physician
User :   i want to help from homeopathy doctor
Doctor :   my knowledge in homeopathy medicine is limited
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor :   r u there
User :   definatly can u recommend any specialsit..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   can u specify what is ur medical problem
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   r u there
User :   ok..
Doctor :   r u there
User :   i am 25y, M, IT prof, Unmarried.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   I am facing from last 1 year Er ratable bubble syndrome
Doctor :   irritable bowel syndrome isit
User :   yes..
Doctor :   r u taking any medicine for this or consulted any gastroenterologist
Doctor :   for the same
Doctor :   any time u had colonoscopy done?
Doctor :   for the same
User :   yes.. i have taken english medican for 6mnths..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   there is no cure for this
Doctor :   u need to modify the diet
Doctor :   and lifestyle
User :   but thr is no change after tht i taken homopathy
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok..
Doctor :   u need to continue with medicine
Doctor :   and make suitable lifestyle modification
User :   i gone so many test... those are came as normal only..
Doctor :   avoid taking dairy products
User :   wht diet is to be good..
Doctor :   milk and milk based products
User :   milk..
Doctor :   have more of fibre
User :   ok..
User :   ok..
Doctor :   like greens, green leafy vegetables
Doctor :   drink plenty of water when u have food
Doctor :   u need to exercise regularly as well
User :   and one more thing if i taken less aont of food.. my stomach is become full..
Doctor :   only when u exercise u will be able to overcome ur problem
User :   ok...
Doctor :   avoid taking food which makes stoamch bloated
Doctor :   like peas
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok..
Doctor :   u can join for yoga
Doctor :   it will help u alot
Doctor :   also u need to have regular follow up with gastroenterolgist
User :   and some times vomating senstaion is comming whn i am taking food..
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok..
Doctor :   where are u located
Doctor :   when would u like to have appointment
User :   bangalore
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 91-0000
Doctor :   confirm ur details
User :   yes..
Doctor :   where in bangalore i mean
Doctor :   when would u like to have appointment
User :   C.V XXXXXXXX Nagar..
User :   whr is u r hosiptal..?
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a gastroenterolgist in your cv AAAAAAA nagar. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.

Doctor :   we provide online consultation
Doctor :   only
Doctor :   we dont have any hospital
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

User :   r u thr..
User :   i need homeopathy doctor name who is best in IBS
Doctor :   my knowledge in homeopathic medicine is limited
Doctor :   anything else u would like to know about
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor