Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I would like to know about an ointment which treats both fungal and bacterial infection in vagina? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 04-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1563 Questions
Doctor:Good morning
User:Good morning doc
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:i would like to know about an ointment which treats both fungal and bacterial infection
Doctor:quadriderm is one such ointment
User:i went to the medical store and they gave me candiderma+ will it also help?
Doctor:May I know what is the condition that you are suffering from to suggest you specifically?
User:ok, i hope this chat is confidential
Doctor:Yes, it is
User:my gf had a vaginal tear during intercourse
User:i spoke to a doctor yesterday, he suggested going for a antibiotic cream with both fungal and bacterial
User:the bleeding had stopped but she feels pain during urination
Doctor:I am sorry about this
Doctor:Yes, she can apply candiderma as well
User:oh k kool. is there any tablet she can take for the pain?
Doctor:Yes, she can take Dolo 650mg twice daily for a day or two for the pain
User:thank you.
Doctor:Is that all?
Doctor:Do you have more queries?
User:nope. i dont
User:thank you for your time
Doctor:Thank you too
Doctor:I wish your girlfriend quick recovery
Doctor:Take care
Doctor:And bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor