Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I am having foot ulcer. Suggest some medication - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 24-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:hi I have a foot ulcer suggest some medication
User:Hi Doc I m XXXX
Doctor:Hi XXXX
User:Need your advice as I have a foot ulcer
Doctor:how is the ulcer
Doctor:Can you take a picture and send it to me?
Doctor:TO give a clear opinion
User:it is on the foot fingers
User:just a min
User:how can I send a pic
Doctor:please mail it to YYYY@YYYY
Doctor:are you there?
User:I have just sent the pic
Doctor:have you sent the picture?
User:can you pls. check the mail
User:Have you received my mail
Doctor:please wait
Doctor:I am checking for the same
Doctor:I have got it
Doctor:it seems like you have athlete's foot
User:what does that mean
User:this happen when ever I start my morning walk
Doctor:it is a kind of fungal infection
User:so what do u suggest
Doctor:i am sorry
Doctor:You can use ointment called clotimazole or candid
User:any other precautions
User:how many days it will take to recover
User:will this ointment help me to recover from pain also
Doctor:can I call you on the same?
Doctor:please confirm your contact number
User:you can call me on 0000
User:waiting for your call
Doctor:It is not reachable
Doctor:Ok you can use CANDID
User:can you call me on 011-0000
User:this is my direct number
User:are you calling me
Doctor:No problem XXXXXXX
Doctor:I will suggest you here itself
Doctor:Please use the cream candid twice daily on the affected area of the feet
Doctor:clotrimazole cream or ointment
User:thanks and bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor