Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Hypochondriasis and neck problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   why you giveup
User :   give up
Doctor :   You do not seem to understand that there is nothing wron with you
Doctor :   wrong
User :   there has to be
Doctor :   nope it is all in your mind no where else
User :   something just dosent seemright with my neck and adams apple
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since we have discussed a lot on this one That is the reasons Why i said that i have to give up on you
User :   what if it out of place
User :   ?
User :   i look ateverybody elses neck all look different
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ?
Doctor :   It is not out of place. Everyone'sneck is different from everyone else's
Doctor :   Not everyone have the same kind of neck.
Doctor :   Am I clear ?
Doctor :   I suggest that you get behaviour therapy for Hypochondriasis as this fear of

Doctor :   having some unknown condition can affect your personal
Doctor :   life a lot
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor