Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Hypersensitivity reactions with red bumps on chest - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi i need help with something i have small to pencil eracer sized bumps on my chest and its spreading to my stomach and neck
User :   i dont know what it is
Doctor :   May I know your age and gender?
Doctor :   Since when are you having these symptoms?
User :   female age 14 and their red and sometimesn itch
User :   a couple days like maybe two days ago they showed up i noticed them as i was getting in the shower
Doctor :   Are you running fever?
User :   no i dont believe so
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor?
User :   no
Doctor :   Have you used any medication?
User :   no and i only have a couple more seconds what do u think it is
Doctor :   It may be an allergic reaction,
Doctor :   hypersensitivity reactions.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor