Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How to treat hydrosalpinx blockage in fallopian tube? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Sep-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Please proceed with your query
User:Hello Dr
User:i want to know more about this
Doctor:ask me your doubts
User:if the tubes are filled with hydrosalpinx then wt is the possbile way to remove the blockage?
Doctor:it must be surgically drained
User:if we do the surgergy is it possible to remove the blockage?
Doctor:yes, it is possible
User:but for that tube has to be healthy?
Doctor:If surgery is done, the blockage can be removed
User:suppose if we are not able to remove then only way for pregency is IVF?
Doctor:yes, that is right
User:who is the best Dr in XXXXXXX to do this surgery?
Doctor:consult gunasheela hospital, they are good at it
User:Is there any reviews avails on Dr. Uma Maheshwari in Cloud nine J p nagar?
Doctor:she is good too, has good amount of experience
Doctor:you can go to her as well
User:ok thanks.. If I share the reports is it possible to give second openion?
Doctor:please do so
User:can I have ur mail?
Doctor:put my name in the subject line as Dr. Shanthi
Doctor:Do you have any more queries?
User:ok thanks
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
User:Hi Want to char with Dr Santhi
Doctor:Please log out and log in again for chat with Dr Shanthi
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor