Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

How to increase height? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   my age is 24 years
User :   and my height is some 162 cm
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it possible to get my height increased anyway?
Doctor :   provide height in feet
User :   some 5 feet 5 inch
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   no it is not possible to increase your height
Doctor :   since you have already 24 years and the growth in men stop at 24 years
User :   there is noway possibility?
Doctor :   no
User :   ok
User :   and my sister is 16
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it possible for her?
Doctor :   yes since she is still 16years till 21-22 years she can grow
User :   but the thing is that she is not growing anymore
Doctor :   does she have any medical problems
Doctor :   what is her height
User :   she was suffering from tb till now

Doctor :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor