Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How to get HSG test done? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 30-May-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1562 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:My wife is suggested to go for HSG test.
User:i'm unable to find one with lady doctor
Doctor:Hysterosalpingogram is generally done by a radiologist.
Doctor:give me a few minutes to check our database.
Doctor:This link may be useful to you to find one.
Doctor:If you have any difficulties while getting an appointment, let us know.
Doctor:We can help you further.
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
User:no thats helpful..thanks
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor