Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Hot flashes and sweating - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   Hi I have overheating issues and it is not related to thyroid problems
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
what other symptoms do you have?
User :   I have serious heating problems at all hours of the day and I can not control it
User :   The main areas of really hot heat are my neck, chest and back
Doctor :   ok
User :   I sometimes have heat flashes and I tend not to sweat as much but I do smell sometimes due to the heat
Doctor :  
have you taken any blood tests till now?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
please provide your age, gender, location, occupation
User :   But all the tests come back positive and nothing is wrong
Doctor :   what were the tests done?
User :   Thyroid Checks, and pretty much all they can do
User :   I went to a Endocrinologist but they couldnt do anything
User :   They had no idea
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
could you tell me the report?
User :   I dont have it on me at the moment
Doctor :  
you will also need to do FSH, LH, Prolactin levels.
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
what is your current weight and height?
User :   my current weight is 135 and im 5'8

Doctor :  
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor