Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Hospitalisation after drug abuse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Drug Abuse
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr
User :   I'm AAAAAAA .. I just want to know If I should go to the hospital.. I came into contact with pot (I wasn't using it I was in a house that was full of it) and I've been having bad symptoms
User :   Vomiting, sore eyes, headache, and a bit of difficulty breathing
Doctor :   Yes with the above symptoms I suggest you go to hospital / doctor
User :   ok, well... that really xxxxx I'm baby sitting at my cousin's house out in the middle of nowhere
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor