Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Hormone treatment for irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   i have problem regardin my menstrual cycle.
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   Tell me
Doctor :   What is your Problem and Since when have you been having this and
User :   it not happens regularly
Doctor :   any treatment measures that you have taken till now for the sam4
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   yes..i hv take homeopathic medicine for the last 1year
Doctor :   What is the Diagnosis in your case ?
Doctor :   Is it PCOD or PolyCyctic Ovariam Disease
User :   i am a studen my age is 23yrs,weight52 kg and height 165 cm
User :   dr told me only the hormonal problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any Cysts that were seen in your Ultrasound scan of the Abdomen
User :   n i hd also my ultrasound bt everything was ok
User :   no
Doctor :   ok.
User :   no cyst was found
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Then in that case you shall need to take the
Doctor :   Hormone Supplement for your condition
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor