Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Hormonal balance - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   I hve sexual problem for 6year and I went to a doctor to check my hormone and he said it was noral and now I can run or play sport I feel tired and I masterbating every day 2times and now I think sumthing is wroung with my sperm so would u tell me what is wroung
Doctor :   u can try to take vitamin b complex
Doctor :   as u get tired very easily
User :   i try so hard to masterbating and wen i dont master bat sperm just come out
User :   stop masterbating i mean
User :   watz vitamin b complex
Doctor :   u need to see a pschiatrist

Doctor :   to help u further
Doctor :   may be u are doing it wrong
User :   doing wat wrong
Doctor :   masturbating

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor