Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Homosexual tendencies - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   im not getting aroused on women i get aroused on men
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
Doctor :   since when are you having this feeling?
User :   24 male india working in a bpo single ht6 tw63 30waist
User :   from my childhood
Doctor :   have u had any relationships in the past?
User :   never had with women but had with men
Doctor :   ok i understand
User :   does i can get married to women can i give her baby please advice
Doctor :   u can give her child as sperm production has
Doctor :   nothing to do with your sexual orientation
Doctor :   but i wouldnt recommend it
User :   why
Doctor :   u wouldnt want to put a girl through all the trouble
Doctor :   thinkl about it u can have a healthy relationship with a man
Doctor :   and have a surrogate mother
Doctor :   or adopt a child

Doctor :   u will help the child and fill that void
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor