Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Home remedies for skin roughness during cold season - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Natural and Home Remedies
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

Doctor :   hi how can i help you]
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   ok
User :   I have a problem for the the body
Doctor :   tell me
User :   when the time of Cold season my body is very rough
Doctor :   ok]
User :   Means m hand and legs the skin
User :   losses the skin
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   its because of the
User :   so give me any good medicine
Doctor :   dryness of the skin
User :   yes
User :   sure
Doctor :   you can apply cold creams or
User :   Give me any home made items
Doctor :   u can use cocunut oil over the skin to make it moist
User :   Like ayurvedic
User :   But that i try long time back
User :   No use
User :   Still same
Doctor :   ok
User :   any other ?
Doctor :   ill
User :   means ?
Doctor :   tell you in detail to combat this
User :   No illnsess
Doctor :   byt we hav only a short time
User :   ok
Doctor :   you chat with us on the payed room
User :   i am using that Kamalin skin cream
Doctor :   thats a good solution can continue
User :   ok
User :   One more thing doctor
Doctor :   ask
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor