Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Hives all over body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   i am suffering from hives /
Doctor :   ok
User :   how can i get rid of this problem
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   age 24, gender -female,student,,married,48 weight,158 cm
Doctor :   Since when are you having this and Which are the areas in the
Doctor :   Skin that are involved
User :   since last month
User :   its comes every now and then
User :   not regularly
Doctor :   ok
User :   in all parts of the body
Doctor :   What measures have you taken to curtain them and
User :   i am taking citrizine tablets
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You shall need to get the
Doctor :   Skin patch and the Prick test done and based on that you shall need to get the
Doctor :   Allergen that you are Sensitive to and then after that you shall need to avoid the Allergen
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor