Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Hit on head, pain on right side - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

User :   Hello
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Please dont take the chat window off, i really need help
Doctor :   Continue.
User :   6 weeks ago i got hit in the head by a basketball. i was fine that evening and the next morning i got headahces. i have had them for 6 weeks now. I have had nausea aswell but i think thats gone. I still have headaches but right now its in the right hand side where my temple is and around my right side
User :   i was wondering if you could tell me what it c ould be?
User :   and also i havent had a CT scan but im getting one tomorrow.
Doctor :   ct scan of head is suggested for you

User :   ok
Doctor :  
and you were about to ask a last question
User :   also can a delatyed hetotama or whatever its called, can you get rid of it?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :  
it can
User :   phew
User :   jsut incase
User :   Thank you doctor, youve really helped me. :)
Doctor :   yes the ct will tell the further course of action
User :   ok
Doctor :  
so if ct is normal
Doctor :  
than you are fine
User :   ok
Doctor :  
if there is any heamatoma by rest it may resolve by itself
Doctor :  
User :   so it can cure itself?
User :   How long will it take?
Doctor :   yeah its possible
Doctor :   it takes time and it varies

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor