Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

High risk pregnancy at 35 years of age, Acne problems in infants - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   Hi Dr. I am 28 years old women , having 1 kid presently want to go for second baby at the age of 35 will that be ok ,or it will be comprises of high risk pregenancy , if so what precautions should i take?
Doctor :   Yes that could be high risk case
User :   tahn what will be ideal age for having second baby ?
Doctor :   But you need to take precautions like the
Doctor :   30 would be the ideal age for you to complete your family
Doctor :   since that will
Doctor :   Be the idela
Doctor :   Ideal
User :   one more qurery , my son is 2 years old comprises of acne with blackgeads from birth how to treat them
User :   its black heads
Doctor :   Has it not gone by now or are you having fresh eruptions
User :   having fresh eruptions n
Doctor :   ok
User :   will homepathly be best his he is very small i don't want to give him high dose medicine
User :   but how should i treat them ?
Doctor :   You can try that but since i have no knowledge of that i cannot be able to help you
Doctor :   the cause of the Black head needs to be acertained.
Doctor :   and only after that the treatment needs to be issued..
User :   how can we do that ??
Doctor :   It will need to be evaluated..
Doctor :   Phenylketonuria (PKU)
User :   pku what is this ???
Doctor :   I have given that before
Doctor :   Ring worm infections
Doctor :   Albinism will be the other cause
Doctor :   since there are these causes it would be
Doctor :   needed to be evaluated and then the treatment appropriately
Doctor :   Please fill this feed back form that i send and tell me when done.
User :   but before that tell to whom should i go for his check up ?
User :   before that tell whom should i go for check up
Doctor :   Yes you need to go in for the
Doctor :   Pediatrician first and then
Doctor :   he will examine the child and tell you as to what would be the next step
Doctor :   are you there ?
User :   ok
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that you will need.
User :   ok
User :   no thanks first will visit pediatrician and again will bother you . thanks a lot
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   Welcome bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor