Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

High protein diet to increase weight, pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello
User :   i'm XXXX here
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   Proceed with your query.
User :   i wanna ask you some thing
Doctor :   TEll me .
User :   first may i know your name please ?
User :   from india
Doctor :   yes.
User :   ??
Doctor :   XXXXXXXXX.
User :   tell me some diet for gain fat in body
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
Doctor :   DO you eat Non-Veg.
User :   24 male IT profession, single
User :   yes
User :   and second question is about sex
Doctor :   eat more of Proteins and also make sure that
User :   last month i have made a physical relation with a girl
User :   this is my first time
Doctor :   you exercise regularly since otherwise they shall get deposited as fats
Doctor :   ok
User :   and the tension is about pregnancy ?
User :   ok
User :   it is possible in first time ?
Doctor :   makee sure that that girl has her periods regularly on time by enquiring with her
Doctor :   if that is the case try findng
Doctor :   out if she was in the
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor