Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

High BP with blurring vision and unconsciousness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   Are you with me?
User :   Dear Sir, I am 32 years and weight 83 kgs, having blood pressure level 160/100 and above for the past three days, having blinking vision for few hours and temporary unconsciousness for less than a minute (one minute normal and one minute unconsciousness) but it continues for 2 to 3 hours and having full body pain and severe head ache. what should i have to do in this problem. Kindly advise, Thankyou."
Doctor :   You should consult a General Physician
Doctor :   and get a general check up with a thorough physical examination.
Doctor :   The vision blurring is due to the High BP which needs to be controlled and you need new medicines.
User :   Is this is any critical stage or normal?
Doctor :   The unconciousness also needs to be evaluated.
Doctor :   This may turn into a critical condition if left unheeded.
User :   ok sir
User :   Need to consult a specialist or general physician?
Doctor :   You will need a thorough evaluation and based on that you may have to use medicines long term.
Doctor :   Meanwhile try to control your weight with regular exercise and a restyricted diet.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor