Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

High BP and bleeding from the eye - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you XXXXXXXX ?
User :   i take a print out of the previous chat
User :   how can
Doctor :   That is not possible now I am afraid.
Doctor :   As you have now logged in under a different browser.
User :   So please tell me for my deseas very sortly what kind of salts asprin or etc we have to avoid and which doctor we haveto consult and what exercise i have to do
Doctor :   Are you there XXXXXXXX ?
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Do you have bleeding from any other site or any bruising ?
Doctor :   Are you there XXXXXXXX ?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   only from eyes
Doctor :   Since when has this been happening ?
User :   and the blood pressure is gone up high
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   What medicines are you using for BP ?
User :   from last months
User :   a J&J Company pils name is Grandico
User :   unani medicine
Doctor :   You need to consult a General Physician to check your BP and revise the medicines given. Then you need to consult an ophthalmologist and rule out any other problem in the eye.
Doctor :   There are no home remedies as such for this problem.
Doctor :   Aloopathic medicines are preferred then Unani medicines for adequate BP control.
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   tell me doctor which eye spacilist i have to consut and which test i have to make
Doctor :   You should be examined by a general physician first and get your BP under control. Then you should visit an Ophthalmologist.
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   i am asking you sir when blood come out of my eye with high blood pressure. what i have to do
Doctor :   There are no home remedies as such for this problem.
Doctor :   As I have told you previously, you can at the most lie quietly down.
Doctor :   You need to get yourself checked up before the problem recurs.
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor