Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Hemorrhoids, high fiber diet - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Please proceed with the query.
User :   I have been suffering from piles problem since 2 weeks. Could you please suggest me any Lady Piles Doctor in Secunderabad
User :   I consulted two gyni. They prescribed few anti biotics, syrup and proctesedyl ointment.I am not getting much relief with it.
Doctor :   You will have to meet surgeon not gynaecologist.
Doctor :   Do you have any other queries.
User :   Yeah I think so. Actually there is no protudation or bleeding. I am see that there is a cut sort of injury and it pains horribly while passing stool
User :   I tried hot water with betadine solution in it. It only gives me temporary solution.. but the pain is back next day
Doctor :   You will have to change your diet and increse your water intake.
User :   hmm
Doctor :   Medicines and surgery are temporary relief but you will have to change lifestyle.
User :   I noticed that there are many male doctors who are piles specialist. Do u know any lady doc?
Doctor :   Eat more fibre content food like raw vegetbles and green leafy vegetables
User :   Yeah I get it.
Doctor :   Well,Thanks.
Doctor :   ok fine , bye.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor