Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Height increase, 26 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Exercise
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   My height is 5 feet 3 inches and my age is 26 years. Is there any way by which I can increase my height now.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   My height is 5 feet 3 inches and my age is 26 years. Is there any way by which I can increase my height now.
Doctor :   May I know your age and gender?
User :   age-26 and gender-male
Doctor :   The height of an individual is dependent on the age.
User :   Is there any way now to increase it
Doctor :   Height growth tapers and stops once an individual reaches 18 years of age.
Doctor :   There are no scientifically proved method of increasing height after that>
Doctor :   Have you followed?
User :   Does hanging will help in that now?
User :   I am ready to do any kind of exercise and ready to eat any kind of food/medicine
User :   please suggest something
Doctor :   I am sorry,
Doctor :   There are few exercises, such as hanging.
Doctor :   And other general exercise,
Doctor :   which can help in increasing the size of the vertebral column.
User :   any medicine that increase hormones of height?
Doctor :   They can only bring about small changes in the height.
Doctor :   However gross changes may not occur.
User :   If you suggest some medicine that help in increasing height growing hormones
User :   tr?
Doctor :   There are no medical drugs available to increase the height.
User :   wow
User :   any suggestion reagarding food that can help
User :   ?
User :   ?
Doctor :   In general high protein diet such as pulses, milk, egg, meat, nuts should do.
Doctor :   You can use protein supplements along.
Doctor :   they can help you in the growth of the body.
User :   like?
User :   ?
User :   ?
Doctor :   They will help in improving your general physique, and to some extent the growth of your height.
Doctor :   However, like I said in the earlier, your height changes will only be marginal.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor