Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Height gain, 23 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   Hello doctor
User :   I want to know how can i gain height after 23 there any way to get if by medicine or any exercises ?
User :   Hello Doctor ?

User :   are u there ?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   had some qurey

User :   jsut to know how to gain height after 20 yr
User :   is there any medicine or something which can be usefull >?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ill help you
Doctor :   the human ht growth attians
Doctor :   the 90%of the growth by 21years

User :   but i am 22 yr doctor
Doctor :   so now what you have to do now is
User :   yes please
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can try , to take up some
Doctor :   exercises like skip[ping
Doctor :   you can attain a ten percent growth by the agr of 25
Doctor :   you hav to dio some
Doctor :   techniques i advice
Doctor :   you can take up alexander's technique in which

Doctor :   you can pretend an extra 2 inches increase in yopur ht
Doctor :   by making some postural changes
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   i have to close the window because you are not responding

User :   hello Doctor
User :   are u still there ?
User :   i am sry i was just listening to you
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor