Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Heart blockage - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   my dad is suffering from heart blockage
Doctor :   How can i help you?
Doctor :   Since when is he suffering?
User :   since one month
Doctor :   OK.
User :   we got a website named s WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   Ok.
User :   it talk about curing hearblokage without by pass surgery
User :   can you pls suggest how good it is
Doctor :   I didn't get that, it talk about curing hearblokage?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Can you tell me what degree of heart block is it?
User :   the blockage is external part of the heart, right side.. i dont know about the degree..also he is suffering from diabities....if you can open the site WWW.WWWW.WW u will hav some idea
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   is it safe to go for this treatment
Doctor :   Is it a blood vessel block?
User :   sir i have no idea.. just help me in suggesting if i can go for the treatment for heart blockage which is mentioned in this web site (angio- cardiography)
Doctor :   If it a vessel block then you can go for angio- cardiography.
User :   the web site is WWW.WWWW.WW User :   or esle
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   It depends on the vessel affected, amount of block.
Doctor :   Have you consulted any cardiologist in this regard.
User :   i also spoke to the doctor of this hospital in jabalpur (DR. Anupam shrivastava), he assure me the treatment...what do u suggest
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   request u , if u can kindly check the web site now
Doctor :   As i said if the block is big then you have to go for angio cardiography.
Doctor :   Is your case mentioned there?
Doctor :   I'm on the web site now.
User :   so what do u suggest
User :   may i know ur name
Doctor :   you should consult your treating doctor, as he o=is the best person to help.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor