Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Hearing loss in the right ear - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2559 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have a problem with my left ear.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is the nature of the problem?
User :   once one insect entered my ear some where 2.5 yrs i hit hard near to my ears and even i am not sure what happend then after but since then i found that i can hear much better then a right one
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i even have a doubt that was ear worm or some thing else so could u pls guide me on this
Doctor :   Have you consulted an ENT specialist for this/
User :   nope
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist as you need to be physically examined and some hearing tests need to be carried out
User :   but can a ear worm stay this much in some ones body ??
Doctor :   No, that is not possible
Doctor :   But first it should be ascertained whether you actually have any hearing loss or not
Doctor :   If there is a problem, then it must be corrected and it may be unrelated to the insect inside your ear
Doctor :   The actual cause should be determined

Doctor :   Thats why it is better to have an ENT check up done
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor