Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Headaches after car accident - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Hello?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i am having headache symptoms after i got in a car accident. my head jerked a little bit to the back of my chair. i have been having slight headache pains, and i'm not sure what to do. should i go to the doctor or could this just be something minor?
User :   it has been three days since the accident
Doctor :   you should go to a doctor, and get an examination done
Doctor :   as this could be a result of
Doctor :   'whiplash injury' that you may have sufferred in th ecar accident
User :   okay, but my neck is not hurting it's just my head.
Doctor :   yes, whiplash injury is known to cause post traumatic headaches
User :   okay, that is all i needed to know. thanks
Doctor :   thanks for consulting healthacre magic
Doctor :   we are here to help you 24/7
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor