Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Headache on the right side - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   ok
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   What is today's date
User :   Hello
User :   ?
Doctor :xxxxxx
Doctor :   2008
User :   ok that was just a test too see if this is a real thing
User :   I have been having some problem with my head
Doctor :   What are you testing by the way
User :   Headache that only happen on one side of my head
User :   The right hand side
Doctor :   ok
User :   I went to the doctor and he told me that it might be a lesion
Doctor :   Since when are you having it and What is the Nature of the Head ache that you are having
User :   These things happen like it it migraine
User :   But it last for hours even the whole day
Doctor :   Yes for that is will need to take a few history to get to it
Doctor :   Are you having it all the time or occasionally
Doctor :   and Which are the occasions that you are having it
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor