Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Head injury, right side paralysis with diabetes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   this is regarding to my mother who suffers frm heavy diabetes
User :   she also has paralysis stroke on her right side of body
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   proceed wd
User :   recently she fell down and have swollen on her head
Doctor :   age/duration of disease
User :   i m very tensed is it going to cause her any more harm........ in like receovering it
User :   she is 58 yrs
Doctor :   k
User :   since 2005 july
Doctor :   Have she taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   she walks in home, she does some small works like cleaning veggies, etc.....
Doctor :   k
User :   but need sme one to go down on street n all......
User :   just want to knw how can i make her feel better
Doctor :   k
User :   recently she has lost her partly vision of rt. eye
Doctor :   well its a complication of diabetes
User :   have chk with doc. they say it cn't be dne anythng more
User :   as her blood vessels had bursted
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   like retinopathy

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor