Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Having watery eyes while working. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 05-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:this is XXXXXXX from fidelity
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:yeah thankyou..
User:i am getting water from my eyes..while seeing to system
User:but i don't have any sight and headache too...
Doctor:You can try refresh eye drops - 2 drops into each eyes for every 2-3 hours and see if it makes difference.
Doctor:If symptoms persist or if you develop red and painful eyes,
Doctor:you need to see an ophthalmologist and get your eyes and refractory error checked.
Doctor:Have you followed?
Doctor:Are you there?
User:ok..fine. i am just getting water from my eyes, pain and red color this problem didn't faced till now.
Doctor:Try the eye drops for a week or two.
Doctor:If it doesn't help get your vision checked.
Doctor:Do you have any questions?
User:ok..which eye drops can i use?
User:means any eye drops you may suggest me to buy...just tell any one of the name of eye drops
Doctor:Refresh eye drops.
Doctor:I have mentioned about its usage above.
Doctor:Alternate brand is moisol eye drops.
User:okay thank you..but some people will say anti glare spectacles can reduce the eye problem is it true..?
Doctor:Yes, antiglare glasses and screen have its benefits.
Doctor:Do you have any more questions?
User:Yes..this can we purchase directly from the shop or we have check our eyes then purchase the spects..
Doctor:You can get this over the counter.
Doctor:from a pharmacy/chemist shop.
User:okay thank you..for your help..have a nice day...!
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor