Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Having sinus problem, full nose blockage and breathing gets difficult. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:Heloo Doctor,
Good Afternoon..
Doctor:Good Afternoon.
Doctor:Please proceed with your query.
User:I'm XXXXXXX i having query on SINUS Problem.
User:My Wife having SINUS Problem, last 2 days it's became too cold
User:Full nose blockage and breating gets difficult due to this...
User:Required your valuable suggestions please...can i take her to hospital? which specalist can help in this case..
Doctor:ENT specialist is the doctor who treats sinusitis.
User:is thr any way to controll this sinus in WINTER Seasons....
Doctor:Since she is having severe problems, it is good to be evaluated by an ENT Specialist.
Doctor:There are certain measures you can do at home to improve the condition.
Doctor:1. Steam inhalation.
Doctor:2. Avoid drinking cold water.
Doctor:Tablet Calpol 650 or Dolo 650 3 times daily if fever or headache is there.
User:okie..i forget to tell one thing Dr. XXXXXXX she had fever too y'day..
Doctor:For Steam inhalation, you can use Karvol plus capsules. You have to cut one end of the capsule and dissolve it's content into the hot water.
Doctor:Then use it for inhaling steam.
User:okie, thanks a lot Doctor..for your valuable guidance & suggestions sure will follow your intsructions...
Doctor:Since she had fever, it is necessary to be evaluated by an ENT doctor, who would be able to prescribe antibiotics accordingly.
Doctor:You are welcome.
User:okie..sure will reach out ENT Specalist today..
Doctor:Do you have any othe queries?
User:No doctor...
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor