Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Having problem in motion place. Bleeding. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 06-Sep-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:my name is XXXXXXX
Doctor:Yes XXXXXXX proceed with your query.
User:am aged 30yr...single
User:i have problem in motion place
User:i used to bleed at the place..rarely
User:i have it from past 3 yrs and consulted doctor
User:she said to consume lots of water, vegetables n fruits..
User:i did..
User:but in summer i feel pain n itchness in that place rarely
User:but now frm past week am feeling again pain n when i saw..
User:the skin there is grown little
User:today started bleeding more..
User:so could you plz let me knw is thr any serious..
Doctor:What you describe looks like hemorrhoids.
Doctor:It's called piles in layman words.
User:ya looks like
Doctor:This condition though not serious by nature can cause severe pain and bleeding if not treated.
User:its very long kind of..
User:unable to put u in a right way
Doctor:The treatment is going to be either conservative with medicine and sitz bath. But some cases need surgical treatment.
Doctor:What type of treatment would be appropriate is best decided by clinical examination.
User:Can it be cured with medicines..
Doctor:I suggest you to consult a general surgeon and plan the next step of management.
User:at that time..she just said..its just a symptom of piles..
User:not drink lot of water, veg n fruits
Doctor:Hemorrhoids can change characteristic with time.
Doctor:Plenty of fluids and fibre XXXXXXX fruits and vegetables is a form of conservative treatment.
Doctor:Other stool softener form other options of conservative treatment.
User:is my condition is worse....?
Doctor:You will need to visit a surgeon and verify if the conservative treatment is sufficient for the new symptoms or would you need surgical options now.
User:can it be treated without surgical?
Doctor:I wouldn't be able to predict the severity of symptoms online.
User:ya i understand..
Doctor:Per rectal examination is necessary to confirm the severity of condition and whether you need to opt for surgery.
User:Do i have to consult any specialist or any physician would be fine?
User:means specific doc wanted to know
Doctor:You need to consult a surgeon.
Doctor:General surgeon is fine...
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
User:Thank you doctor
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
User:NO more queries
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor