Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Having painful pimple on eyelashes. How to get rid of it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 04-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:Please go ahead with your query
User:I am XXXXXXX Dixit
User:Sir i am having problem with my eyes
Doctor:Yes please go ahead
Doctor:I can help you or else I can refer you to Eye specialist
User:since last two years i am having problem of "Phudiya"
User:on my eye lashes
User:it come on my eyes
User:and it pains very much
User:i have visited one of eye specialist in my city..but i didn't get satisfied with his services
Doctor:What do you mean by Phudiya
Doctor:Can you explain it?
User:could you please tell me why it is happening
Doctor:Which city are you in?
User:i dnt know how to explain you meaning of phudiya
Doctor:How does it appear?
User:i am from Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
User:I think Phudiya is just like Pimmples on chin
User:but it grow on my eyes
Doctor:Ok did the doctor say it as 'Chalazion
Doctor:or stye
User:last year it grows 7-8 times
Doctor:Did you test for Diabetes?
Doctor:What is your age?
User:dn't know exactly will let you know after watching his prescription letter
Doctor:Do you have it now?
Doctor:Ok I have a better suggestion
User:I m 29 years of age..and i have never tested my diabetes
Doctor:We have one Ophthalmologist on our panel who is from UP
User:no its at my home
Doctor:You can choose 'Ask A specialist' service on your Dashboard
Doctor:and write the query to Dr. N. K. Misra
User:What according to you is the problem
Doctor:I did not completely understand it
Doctor:so I would not be able to comment on it
Doctor:I would suggest a local Doctor understand the problem
Doctor:and assist you instead of a uncooked advice from me
Doctor:he will answer you in a day
Doctor:In fact you can take a picture and upload it
Doctor:along with the query
Doctor:on the right hand corner of the page
User:i will try to tell you is like pimmple and it remain growing for 3-4 days after that sum green liquid like substance comes out of it
Doctor:Ok it is stye
Doctor:Recurrent style requires a prolonged antibiotic treatment
Doctor:Also we need to check if there is diabetes
Doctor:turned eye lashes
Doctor:Take culture from the green liquid and find out the right antibiotic and give you that for 15 days
Doctor:*Recurrent Stye
User:i didn't understand???
User:should i check my diabetes
Doctor:this condition is called Sty
Doctor:You should put this query to our panel Ophthalmologist
User:ok thnx
User:for your suggestions
Doctor:I am sure youw ill be happy with his answers
Doctor:Please utilize the service
Doctor:since it is free for you
Doctor:and an local expert Ophthalmologist will assist you
Doctor:instead of suffering from the problem
Doctor:What do you say?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor