Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods. Suggest the treatment?. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 05-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:My self XXXXXXX from FNF
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:well i want to ask you question for my wife.
Doctor:Sure, Please proceed
User:actually we are going to marry next month,
User:the problem is she is not having mentruation regularly.
Doctor:Can you describe the pattern ?
User:it appears before or after date, approx 3 weeks before/after
User:i consult with doctors from my native but not solved properly
Doctor:The problem she has could be due to hormonal imbalance
Doctor:Is she is on any medications
User:not now. if you have any valuable suggestion on this that could help her...???
Doctor:Yes, I recommend her to get a follicular scan
Doctor:This will determine whether her ovulation is taking place at right time
User:where can i do that scan?
Doctor:if there is any sort of defect in the ovulation then she may have to be treated with progesteron hormone supplement
Doctor:Scan is done in any diagnostic center with Ultrasound facilities.
User:ok, i will do that and i guess with reports i have t consult with??
User:can you please the specialist with whom i can move to?
Doctor:A gynecologist would be good
User:i will proceed as soon as possible. thanks for your valuable suggestion.
User:nice chatting with you.
Doctor:You are welcome
Doctor:Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor