Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Having haemorrhoids problem. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 05-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:Hi gud evening
Doctor:good evening
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:i m facing problem wuth hameroids.
Doctor:I am sorry about it
Doctor:Are you taking medicines for the same?
User:No,this developed very recently and i am not sure which doctor to consult.can u plz let me know if there are any home remedies or should i consult a doctore
Doctor:You can consult a General Surgeon for the same
Doctor:You need to take some diet measures for this
Doctor:Before that, you need to use an ointment like Anovate
User:ok..i dont have anything from outside..i am having a hard mass formed from inside and puss is coming
Doctor:Then this has to be checked by a general surgeon
Doctor:It seems like there is secondary infection in the area
Doctor:Please XXXXXXX a general surgeon at the earliest and get it examined
Doctor:If required, a surgery can be planned
User:sure..i m new to hyderabad..can u plz suggest any gud lady general surgeon in hyderabad
Doctor:please confirm your contact number
Doctor:You can go to apollo hospitals in Hyderabad
Doctor:They have good general surgeons who do this surgery routinely
Doctor:We can guide you better, if you let us know your contact number
User:ok..ill do that ..thank u so much
Doctor:thank you too
Doctor:Get well soon
Doctor:and take care
Doctor:bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor