Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Having fibroid. Needs suggestion? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:hello doctor
Doctor:Good Morning
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:XXXXXX XXXXXXX this is regarding consultation, related to fibroid
User:for my wife,
User:looking for the best doctor available in bangalore
Doctor:XXXXXX Please proceed.
Doctor:Where in Bangalore are you exactly?
User:CV XXXXXXX nagar
Doctor:There are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor:Or else one of our customer care executives will assist you further in finding a good gynaecologist.
User:is there any specialist for treating uterus fibroid apart from GYNO
Doctor:No. Gynaecology is the speciality which deals with Uterine and ovarian disorders.
Doctor:Sometimes Infertility Specialists take up the surgery if required.
Doctor:Are you following me Mr. XXXXXX
Doctor:Can you please confirm your mobile number?
Doctor:Ok. Our customer care executive will help you in finding a good Gynaecologist near your area.
Doctor:Is there anything else I could help you on?
User:no thanks a lot
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor