Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Having Fissures, on treatment but no change. Suggestion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 11-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1540 Questions
Doctor:Good evening
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:gud evening
User:I am suffering from fissures and I am taking jolly vaseer since last 03 month. But still having the same issue. please suggest me now what i do?
Doctor:I am sorry
Doctor:Seems like Vaseer jolly is a herbal supplement
Doctor:Did you get the fissure examined by a General Surgeon?
Doctor:Regarding its size and other features?
User:I have consult with surgeon. According to him I have to go under a operation to operate this. Is this one only the right treatment of this disease or I can get heat it by medicines.
Doctor:Fissures, if are mild can be treated symptomatically for some time
Doctor:However, surgical treatment is the permanent cure
Doctor:If your surgeon has advised you this, you must undergo the surgery
Doctor:Are you there?
User:yes its a herbal supplement because I have tried so many allopathy medicines but that not work.
Doctor:Then you must consider getting the surgery done
User:surgeon also are not taking any gurranttee of sugeroy, because according to them this disease can re-occure.
Doctor:The surgery has excellent outcome in skilled hands
User:Can u suggest best surgeon in faridabad city.
Doctor:We shall help you on that
Doctor:Please confirm your contact number
Doctor:We shall call you and guide you
Doctor:Thank you
Doctor:We shall call you soon
Doctor:Is that all for now?
User:thanks for ur help. bye.....take care....
Doctor:You too
Doctor:Take care
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor