Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Have slight bulge at the tip of penis. Anything serious? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Dec-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1540 Questions
User:Hi Dr
User:good afternoon
Doctor:good afternoon
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:i had a slight bulg out at tip of my penis.. i had it roughly from about 2 years
User:it is not at all bothering me like no itching, no pain, no burning nothing
User:so, i also ignored it
User:my usual habit is, I masturbate.. 3-4 times a week
User:in the recent past, thats from about a month or so, I am observing very minor bulg out just near to the penile tip
User:they are also of similar type, like no inconvenience is felt
User:but they are present.. I dont know whats the reason for that
User:they are clearly visible when I am erect
User:thats my problem Dr
User:whenever I take bath, from the past 4-5 months, I am cleaning that area with semi hot water with a bath soap
Doctor:you mean to say it is only the bulge?
User:yes. Kind of a swell
User:the minor ones, they are surrounding the penile tip
Doctor:Are you able to masturbate normally?
User:normally in the sense?
Doctor:Is it the penile skin that is getting swollen or
Doctor:is it multiple small swelling or bubble like things?
Doctor:Is the masturbation painful?
User:its not painful.
User:it is normal only
Doctor:Are you able to do it without any pain?
Doctor:Did you get it checked by an urologist?
User:there is one bubble kind off at the tip from where I urinate
Doctor:and others?
User:there are minor bubbles just started to form nearby this one bubble
User:surrounding the tip
Doctor:do you have a sexual partner?
User:no, I did not see a urologist
Doctor:did you have unprotected sexual intercourse?
User:but, this bubble is there before marriage also
User:I just got married 3 months back
User:yes, I had 2-3 times - unprotected
Doctor:I would suggest that you get it examined by an urologist or a Skin specialist to be able to diagnose it
Doctor:The picture is not clear
User:Ok doctor
Doctor:Only detailed physical examination will help to conclude on the cause
User:then, i will see a urologist then
Doctor:Hence, please see a urologist or a Dermatologist
Doctor:urologist would be fine too
User:sure. thanks
Doctor:Get well soon
User:thanks doctor. bye!
Doctor:take care
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor