Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Have rash on my cheek and above the moustache. What should I do? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 05-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:Good morning
User:good morning
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:i have rash on my cheek and above the moustage
User:its red
User:what oinment need to apply
User:u there?
Doctor:You can apply soframycin ointment
Doctor:twice daily for next 3 days
User:thanks, if it does not go
Doctor:I am sure it will go away
Doctor:Also apply ice packs on the area
Doctor:You will be fine soon
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor