Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Have pain in right elbow. What is the treatment? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Nov-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1540 Questions
Doctor:are you there?
User:have right hand elbow pain for last two days
Doctor:sorry about that
Doctor:Did you try any local analgesic gel like Volini? use
Doctor:Was there any injury or is it due to strain due to excess use of the right elbow?
Doctor:oh ok
Doctor:Did you take any oral tablets for the same?
User:last month i took muscle relaxant tablet after a doctor advise
User:it wss cured
Doctor:Why don't you take the same medicine again?
User:can you pl mention the tablet name
Doctor:try something like Hifenac MR tablet twice daily after food for three days
Doctor:It will give you good relief
Doctor:get well soon
Doctor:Do you have more queries?
Doctor:are you there?
Doctor:it seems like you are done with the chat for now
Doctor:If you have more queries, please do login again
Doctor:bye for now
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor