Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have hydronephrosis in right side. Suggest the cure - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 08-Nov-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Kidney Conditions
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
Doctor:Are you there?
User:Hello Doc
Doctor:Please proceed with your question
User:I had got hydronephrosis in my right side
User:Grade I
User:Creatinine n Uric acid is normal
Doctor:when did you find this out?
User:What shall I do
Doctor:and what kind of symptoms did you have?
User:4 months back
Doctor:Okay, was there any kidney stone?
User:Nothing, I had my ultrasound done for stones n at that time it came in reports
Doctor:did you have pain when you went for the ultrasound?
User:I have 3-4 stones, though hvn't gone for any ultrasound recently
User:Not at that time
Doctor:If you have stones, then that is the cause for this hydronephrosis
Doctor:these stones block the urine flow from the kidneys to the bladder
User:But in last 3 weeks, feeling little pain in my lower right side
Doctor:We need to find out the exact size of these stones
Doctor:and we would also have to see where they are located and if there is any chance of them coming out in the urine
User:Shall I have my ultrasound done again?
Doctor:You will first have to consult a urologist
Doctor:get yourself examined completely
Doctor:Then decide on the next course of action
Doctor:He might ask you to get CT scan if you have a recent ultrasound
Doctor:and you will need to repeat some blood tests and urine tests too
User:Ok, thanks doc
Doctor:Is there anything else I can help you with?
User:That's it
Doctor:Thanks for chatting with me.
Doctor:take care
User:Appreciate your help
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor