Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Have hair falling problem from last one year. How to control it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
User:good morning
Doctor:Good morning.
User:is the right time to talk to you?
Doctor:How can I help you?
Doctor:Please proceed.
User:actually i have hair falling problem from last one year... i want consult doctor to rectify this problem... can you please suggest the specialist to consult?
Doctor:May I know your age and gender?
User:25 and male
Doctor:Thank you.
Doctor:Hair fall is associated with multiple conditions.
Doctor:If you are losing less than 100 hair fall, this could be a normal phenomena.
User:from last 2 months i am loosing more than 100 per day
Doctor:if it is more than 100 hair strands, then other conditions needs to be evaluated.
Doctor:A dermatologist or trichologist will be the ideal specialist
Doctor:to evaluate you and rule out the various conditions
User:i am staying in madiwala... near by any specialist there?
Doctor:associated with excessive hair fall.
Doctor:Trichologist is a rare specialty and very few specialist are available.
Doctor:As it is a branch of dermatology, you can consult a dermatologist.
Doctor:It would be easier to fine one near your localty.
Doctor:This link lists dermatologist registered with us.
Doctor:you can be able to find one near your locality.
Doctor:There are also user reviews provided to some of them which can also guide you.
Doctor:I hope it helps you in finding the best.
User:thank u so much .. i will touch with them today
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
User:thats it.. thanks a lot for your great suggesstions
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor