Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Have erectile dysfunction. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 19-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:hi sir just need to ask you one thing for my husband
Doctor:sure, please proceed
User:now a days husband facing issue while sexual intercource.
User:so he wish to consult a doctor. to which stream of doctor he should consult?
Doctor:can u elaborate ?
Doctor:may i know his age ? and how long he has this issue ?
Doctor:he can consult a General physician or a Urologist
User:since 2 months
User:erectile dysfunction
Doctor:does he have weak erections , and diffculty to penetrate ?
Doctor:he can consult with a urologist for that matter
User:thank you.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor