Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have cold and wheezing problem. Unable to walk - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 10-Nov-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:when i get cold that time i getting whizzing problem i cant walk also...plz suggest me
User:when i get cold that time i getting whizzing problem i cant walk also...plz suggest me
Doctor:Do you have cough as well?
Doctor:What time during the do you have this problem?
User:winter season and when eat cold item product
Doctor:Did you get tested for allergic rhinitis and asthma
Doctor:by ENT doctor or Allergist?
Doctor:Please do that soon.
Doctor:The doctor may suggest Tab MONTEK LC to prevent such things
Doctor:after examination
User:but only i have this problem winter season ,,,,not having this problem in suummer time
Doctor:I knwo this is called seasonal affective allergic rhinitis
User:is ther any lungs problem
Doctor:I suggest you to take proper treatment before the winter season actually arrives
Doctor:I do not think so, most of such patients lungs are clear
Doctor:it is just the allergen enters the upper airways
Doctor:and cause reactionary wheeze
User:ok i will check with docotor
Doctor:I am sure you can have trouble free winter if you act now
User:how to control wheezing problem plz suggest me if have idea regaring this
Doctor:Wheezing control can be done by avoidng the allergen
Doctor:allergen are of diff types
User:how to avoid allergy
Doctor:and we need to check what is the allergen
Doctor:Allergy skin tests and desensitization
User:what is mean by ab MONTEK LC to prevent such things
Doctor:Yes routinely given
Doctor:If the wheezing increases some doctors prescribe sprays as well
User:thank you
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor