Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Have black spot on face due to accident. What ointment should I apply? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Dec-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User:hello doctor
User:doctor i have black spot on my face dueb to accident
Doctor:Are you with me
Doctor:Ok when was the accident
Doctor:and what is the sizeof the patch
Doctor:Is there a scar as well
User:10 year old
User:hight 2 inches and width 1 inches
Doctor:2 inches length and one inch width, you can go in for Dermabrasion therapy
User:this only black spot
Doctor:It would not fade away now
Doctor:so you need an intervention
User:intervention mean
Doctor:peeling or dermabrasion
User:any ointment for this
User:are u there
Doctor:You can use MEDERMA
Doctor:but I do not think this would work
User:then what i do
Doctor:you should meet a Dermatologist
User:ok thank u
User:bye bye
Doctor:Do you have any more queries
Doctor:Thank you for visiting me
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor