Harmful effects of isopropylalcohol ingestion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi, is this free first of all
Doctor : It is free for the first 5 mion
Doctor : and after that you will be redirected to the payment page
User : ok, i had taken a 70% isopropyl alcohol swab and wiped my mouth because i recently bite it and blood was coming out, i didnt ralize that the alcohol is harmful, should i get medical attention,
Doctor : Is it hurting you very badly?
User : right now, no, but i wiped it my lips and was wondering if it is toxic or can cause blindness or death
Doctor : If you swab it in a little amount it wont make any difference
User : i hard a woman died after 3 hours of ingestion but i didnt know how much she had taken it, as to me i just wiped it a little in my lips, is it ok
User : ?
Doctor : It has to be taken in a very significantly high amount
Related questions you may be interested in