Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Hard painful growth at the base of the skull - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   Well just quickly I have developed a hard growth at the base of my skull that has become really painful
Doctor :   ok
User :   My doctor says that it could be a fracture but I have been having headaches, numbness in my face, eye pain and Im just curious if you had any suggestions
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   Yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   33
Doctor :   are yu in medications
User :   just albuterol for my asthma
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any treatment fo skull
User :   No
Doctor :   was any investigations done
User :   An MRI that detected a possible fracture but it has grown
Doctor :   ok
User :   And I have never experienced these symptoms before
Doctor :   where is pain in the head
Doctor :   i will help yu its looks like pressure symptoms
User :   It starts at the lump and goes into my neck and jaw......then goes numb

Doctor :   MED374 25% discount
Doctor :   on thils coupon
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor