Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Hard mole on the ring finger - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   I have a mole on my ring finger of skin colour hard. anything to worry about
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i can help you but i need
Doctor :   a few details
Doctor :   sinc when do u have it?
User :   over a year
Doctor :   what colour is it?
Doctor :   does it pain
User :   skin color
Doctor :   have u noticed any changes
User :   only when if it tocuhes something hard\
User :   no colour chage
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   your age and occupation
User :   36, administrator
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any weight loss
User :   no
Doctor :   any fever
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is it firm or hard
User :   hard
Doctor :   does it move over the swelling
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it can be a ganglion
User :   whats the treatment
Doctor :   any time before u noticed the swelling
Doctor :   did u have any injury
Doctor :   at that part

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor