Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Hand skin gets tanned very fast, even the hip. How to change the colour ? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sun Burn
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor:Good morning
User:gus morning
User:i am XXXXXXX
User:doctor i have some inquries
Doctor:Please proceed
User:my face colour is white
User:and my hand gets tanned up very fast
User:and also i feel the difference in my hand colour and near my hip
User:which is in black colour
Doctor:I understand your concerm
Doctor:This is because of the sun XXXXXXX
User:but what abt the skin colour near my hip
User:i feel discomfort when i wear saree
Doctor:The differences in the skin colour at different areas is due to the sun burn by itself
User:what should i do to change my colour near my hip
Doctor:You need to go in for detan packs
Doctor:It will help you but not completely cure the problem
Doctor:To prevent further damage, you must use a sunscreen on all the exposed parts of the body daily
User:but when i wear saree only its exposed rite
User:but normally every day i wear salvar or formal dresses
Doctor:This has happened way long back not recently
User:but how it can change the colour near my waist
Doctor:It will take some time to go away
Doctor:Also, it may be due to fungal infection
User:but i was nt wearing sarees at that time
User:only salavar and my school uniforms
Doctor:Is it possible for you to send me the pictures of that affected areas?
User:and also near that part my skin comes out always
User:from my school days
User:removable of the skin
User:like how others gets during winter
User:bt for me its always
Doctor:I am sorry XXXXXXX
Doctor:But I can comment further if I could see the pictures at least
Doctor:Would you be able to do that?
User:sorry doctor now its nt possible
Doctor:No problem
Doctor:You can do it in your free time
Doctor:You can mail it to me
User:k can u give me ur mail id
Doctor:You can mail it to me at YYYY@YYYY with subject as "Attention to Dr. AAAAA"
User:thanks doctor
Doctor:It seems like you moved out of chat window
Doctor:Please log in again to chat with our doctors
Doctor:Thank you
Doctor:Dr. XXXXXXX here
User:Hi Doctor
User:how ru
Doctor:I am fine; thank you.
User:doctor i love a guy
User:and he wants to have sex with me
User:so after so much have conversation we had
User:but i did not allow him to put his pennies inside my vergin
User:but he just touched my private part will that affect me
User:or him
Doctor:Chances of infection is less likely here.
Doctor:However if you have any symptoms such as burning sensation, discharge, burning sensation while passing urine and any other,
Doctor:then you can consider getting tests - urine test and swab test to isolate the infection.
Doctor:If you do not have any such symptoms, then you can stay relaxed.
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:Do you have any questions?
User:but we both get wet during sex
User:not complete sex
User:but when he touches itself
Doctor:Chances of infection is very unlikely in the absence of unprotected penetrative sexual intercourse.
Doctor:Unless the infection is very, very virulent, we do not expect one to get infected in such circumstances.
Doctor:Have you followed?
User:in what case it may get infected
Doctor:Sexually transmitted infections have mild to moderate virulency.
Doctor:So stay relaxed.
Doctor:Further, a virulent organism is suspected when a partner has symptoms during the time of exposure.
Doctor:Are you there?
User:thanks doctor
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor