Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Hand shivering in a 75 year old - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I am 75 years of age and want to know one thing
Doctor :   Ok
User :   my hand shiver a lot
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when is this happening?
User :   and i am not able to even eat food properly becoz of it
User :   how can i cope up with this problem
User :   is there any remedy for this
Doctor :   Do you feel irritable and weak?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Is there any loss of memory?
User :   not at all
Doctor :   I suggest that you take Cap. Neurobion 1 cap daily after food.
User :   I have a very good memory
Doctor :   You should get a THYROID PROFILE done
User :   what does this Cap have and how will it be useful
Doctor :   and visit a Neurophysician for clinical evaluation.
User :   ok
Doctor :   It is a multivitamin that is useful in shivering and other nervous system problems.
User :   iok
User :   ok
Doctor :   If there is any alcohol intake or smoking, you should stop it
User :   no not at all
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   i have BP
Doctor :   Ok
User :   blood pressure
Doctor :   You should take the medicines regularly
User :   i do that
Doctor :   The tremors are usually normal at that age
Doctor :   they reduce with Neurobion
Doctor :   to an extentDoctor :   Neurophysician examination will reveal if there are
Doctor :   any other
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor