Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Hair transplantation for male baldness - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   Am here for hair loss problem
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   30, asst. manager(projects) Mumbai, Single, 90 kg, 6 ft
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   How many hairs are you losing per day?
User :   100-150
Doctor :   Do you have hereditary baldness in your family?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ???
Doctor :   If there is hereditary baldness, there is nothing much that one can do about it as no medicines are effective in preventing hair loss here.
Doctor :   You can try selaying the onset by taking a high protein diet,
Doctor :   reducing the frequency of washing your hair,
Doctor :   Avoid chemical products on your hair
Doctor :   and avoid changing hair products frequently.
User :   any oil you suggest
Doctor :   Only permanent solution for Hereditary baldness is Hair Transplantation.
Doctor :   Regular Coconut oil or Castor oil
Doctor :   help in some
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor